ColoreScience Brush Cleanser is the prefect partner with your Suncanny brush! It keeps you brushes sanitized, and keeps the minerals free of contamination, making it the ideal choice for acne and sensitive skin. Clean your brush after each use if your skin is being treated or has a skin disorder.
Sanitation is essential to achieve the best results from your Colorescience Brush. Clean your brush after each use if your skin is being treated or has a skin disorder. Clean as needed if you have healthy skin.
The minerals are housed in a sealed compartment - separated by a sanitary filter, which keep the minerals free of contamination, making it the ideal choice for acne and sensitive skin. The bristles are 100% pashmina, the softest grade of cruelty-free goat hair, ideal to softly blend and buff the minerals onto the face. Our brush is the delivery system for all of our loose mineral pigments and is refillable - making it eco-friendly.
• Pharmaceutical grade aromatherapy brush cleaner.
• Formulated with alcohol and hydrogen peroxide to help purify and quick dry.
• Once used, the goat hair bristles may not appear new, but will feel cleaner on your skin.
• It is a good idea to clean your brush at least once a week.
• Citrus and tea tree essential oils for cleansing and purifying.
*Note: Maintain all Face Colore Brushes with the regular use of Colorescience Brush Cleaner.
Caution: DO NOT ever saturate the bristles of your brush or dip into any liquid. To do so may ruin the effectiveness of your Suncanny Face Colore Brush.
Face Colore Brush Cleaning, Priming & Maintenance
The Colorescience Retractable Brush is the result of over 25 years of research and development.
The magic of minerals is presented in the highest quality super-goat bristle retractable brush. The hair is sheared from the upper chest of the goat, insuring a very soft quperior quality bristle for the most sensitive skin. Store your brush in the protective recyclable aluminum can. Economical and ecological, Colorescience is an animal and earth friendly company. Our products and packages are refillable and/or reusable. We do not test on animals.
Proper care of your Colorescience brush will insure that your brush will outlast your Colorescience pigment!
Colorescience mineral pigment is the most concentrated pigment available, and will last longer than any other makeup. Clean your brush regularly so that you can refill is again and again. We recommend our botanical brush cleaner. The natural aromatherapy ingredients in the brush cleaner leave no harsh chemicals to irritate your skin. Alcohol may also be used as a substitute. For the best results, apply your pigment to clean skin after your moisturizer has absorbed. If you have oily skin or you are using a heavy moisturizer, use Invisibly Matte Finishing Powder before you apply mineral pigment. Oil intensifies the mineral makeup, so too much oil or moisturizer can make your minerals look "heavy". A light application is always best. "Layer" additional light applications if you need more coverage. The goal is great looking skin, a no-makeup look.
Directions for Cleaning, Easy as 1,2,3!
1. To begin, you will need three items: brush cleaner (you may substitute alcohol) tissue, and your brush.
2. Spritz brush cleaner onto a paper towel or tissue. Use more or less, depending on how dirty the bristles are.
3. Remove the retractable brush lid and lower the outer casing that protects the brush head. Hold the bristle part of the brush upright! (Powder will continue to be released from the brush if you hold it upside down). Rub the tips of the bristles with the wet tissue or paper towel. Once the tips are clean, continue to rub into the center of the brush bristles. Apply more brush cleaner as necessary. The brush cleaner dries wuickly so you can use the brush again soon.
Directions to Release Extra Pigment!
For normal skin, rub the brush bristles against your face and gravity will release pigment onto the skin. If you need extra pigment, follow these steps: take the brush into the hand you use predominatley. Place the bristles onto the back of oyur other hand. Gently press the bristles against the skin and slowly move in a clockwise motion. This opens the hole and releases the pigment.
Directions for Clogged Brush Head!
If your bristles have too much oil for any reason (oily skin or heavy moisturizer), your brush will clog. Use the brush cleaner regularly to prevent this from happening. Your brush can enjoy a long life if you maintain and care for your brush properly. Enjoy!
• Hydrogen peroxide and alcohol to purify and quick dry
• Pharmaceutical grade aromatherapies of citrus and tea tree essential oils to cleanse and purify