Limited Time Offer! DDF Revolve 400X Micro-Polishing System
For All Skin Types. DDF 400X Revolve Micro-Polishing System is a breakthrough device that delivers microdermabrasion results that are as effective as a professional treatment. Unlike most at-home devices that simply vibrate or oscillate, DDF Revolve 400X transmits more energy to the skin with up to 400 rotations per minute. The gentle, yet highly effective self-warming DDF Polishing Crystals and the soft Foam Exfoliator polish away surface imperfections to reveal radiant, healthy-looking skin. DDF 400X Revolve Micro-Polishing System also includes a brush head to use with the device for daily deep cleansing and to help maintain results between treatments. DDF 400X Revolve Micro-Polishing System contains:
• 2x Foam Microdermabrasion Exfoliators
• Deep Cleansing Brush
• Polishing Crystals - 2 oz
• 2 AA Batteries
Features / Benefits:
• 8X better exfoliation than a scrub alone.
• Better absorption of skincare products.
• After just one microdermabrasion treatment, see immediate improvement in pore appearance, skin tone and evenness, fine lines, skin clarity and brightness, and radiance.
• After one week, also see a significant improvement in texture and smoothing of bumpy surface.
• This light-weight device offers two speed options to allow you to control the intensity of your treatment. Device is travel-friendly and suitable for use in the shower.
How To Use:
• Cleanse skin as normal.
• While skin is still wet, attach the Foam Exfoliator to the DDF Micro-Polisher.
• Apply a thin layer (about half teaspoon) of DDF Polishing Crystals over the face.
• Turn on the DDF Micro-Polisher starting with the lower speed setting and gradually increase to the higher speed setting based on skin sensitivity.
• Gently massage the Foam Exfoliator over the face using small circular motions for approximately one minute avoiding the eye area and hair line. As the crystals activate, it is normal to experience a warming sensations.
• After polishing is complete, rinse face and wash Foam Exfoliator with water and antibacterial soap.
• Due to the professional level of exfoliation, we recommend performing the Microdermabrasion Treatment no more than two times a week, on non-consecutive days.
• Attach Deep Cleansing Brush to the DDF Micro-Polisher.
• Moisten face with water and apply your favorite DDF cleanser to the Deep Cleansing Brush or directly to face.
• Turn on the DDF Micro-Polisher at desired speed level.
• Massage the Deep Cleansing Brush over the face using small circular motions for approximately one minute avoiding the eye area and hair line.
• When cleansing is complete, rinse face and wash brush attachment with water and antibacterial soap.
• Deep cleansing should only be performed once daily and only on days when you are not using the Foam Exfoliator and DDF Polishing Crystals.
• Gently rock the battery compartment at the bottom of the handle side by side while pulling to release the battery cover.
• Insert 2 AA batteries (included) aligning +/- symbols. The +/- symbols are found on the inside of the cap.
• Replace battery cover.
• Replace batteries as needed.
• Do not mix old and new batteries as unit may become damaged.
• Do not use on irritated, damaged or diseased skin.
• If irritation or rash occurs after use, discontinue use.
• If rash or irritation persists, consult a doctor.
• Do not use more frequently than 2 times per week and use on non-consecutive days.
• Do not use in conjunction with other chemical (ex. glycolic) and/or mechanical exfoliating products.
• Keep out of reach of children.