For All Skin Types. Glymed Plus Stem Cell Power Serum is an advanced biopeptide, neuropeptide and phytotechnological formula that combats aging, reduces wrinkles and helps to manage acne and inflammatory. Glymed Stem Cell Power Serum reverses damage from Ultraviolet radiation and control Seborrhea (over active oil) in skin of color. It helps control Erythema (redness), tightens, smoothes and lifts the skin.
Features / Benefits:
• Contains four powerful peptide boosters to stimulate new cells growth.
• Reprograms aging skin fibroblasts to increase collagen production.
• Replenishes elasticity and firmness.
• Combats chronological aging by the reduction of wrinkles.
• Helps to manage Acne and Seborrhea Dermatitis (anti-inflammatory).
• Brightens hyperpigmentation.
• Helps reverse damage from UV radiation.
• Helps control Seborrhea (over active oil) in skin of color.
• Helps control Erythema (redness).
• Dramatically tightens, smooths and lifts skin.
How To Use:
• Apply 2 to 4 drops and massage into clean skin.
• For best results, use daily to protect skin.
• Swiss Uttwiler Apatlauber Apple Extract - well known for its excellent longevity potentials. It protects the skin stem cells and readjusts the skin's aging clock.
• Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8 & Myristoyl Pentapeptide-11 - potent biopeptides that stimulate collagen production.
• Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 - a peptide that clinically proven to dramatically reduces both the number of wrinkles and wrinkles depth as well as supports the collagen production, and encourages the skin to produce new cells.
• Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate - a powerful peptide that helps relaxing facial expression wrinkles by inhibiting neuromuscular communication and therefore muscle contraction.
• Hyaluronic Acid and Sodium PCA - found in the stratum corneum, and part of the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) of healthy skin.
• Phosphatidylcholine and Squalene - essential cellular lipids that lock in water for further hydration.
• Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) and 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide - reduce and brighten epidermal hyperpigmentation.
I have used a variety of antiaging products over the years and have my favorites. I read about Glymed's Stem Cell Stimulator in New Beauty magazine and tried it. I was very impressed with the way it improves skin tone and firmness. I have added it to my daily routine.
I can see a difference in my skin. With a lot of the hydrating serums i've used in the past as soon as I washed my face I felt like my skin was dry again. I don't have that feeling any more. It's like all that moisture is staying in my skin.