For All Skin Types. G.M. Collin Lip "Plumping" Complex is in a deliciously scented light silky textured formula with collagen microspheres and hyaluronic acid that offers healthy-looking, supple and visibly replumped lips, improving their global appearance. G.M. Collin Lip "Plumping" Complex helps maintain an optimal level of hydration, for fuller more sensual-looking lips. May create a slight warming sensation.
How To Use:
Apply G.M. Collin Lip "Plumping" Complex onto clean, dry lips using applicator wand. Wait 5 minutes before applying lip colour. Apply around the lip area at night. Use a minimum of 3 times a day.
Dominant Active Ingredients:
• Micro-injected like Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid technology (Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylenes Glycol and Hyaluronic Acid) -Tiny dehydrated spheres that are instantly absorbed by the lips and seek out the body's natural moisture. As soon as the spheres become re-hydrated, they plump up and hold onto the moisture they've collected, creating a mild swelling of the lip tissue.
• Palmitoyl Oligo peptide - A patented bio-active peptide (GHK-peptide), clinically proven stimulating action on GAG and hyaluronic acid synthesis (+146%) and cOllagen synthesis (+351 %). It decreases the superficial lip lines, increases hydration and lip volume.
• Centella Asiatica extract (TECA: Titrated extract of Centella Asiatica) - Clinically proven activity on dermis reconstruction that will synergize the targeted effect on the 3D architecture.
• Water, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Oicaprylylether, Titanium Dioxide, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Algae Extract, Cassia Angustifolia (Indian senna) seed Polysaccharide. Gellan Gum, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-2 Oipolyhydroxystearate - A new patented encapsulating technology that allows the delivery of hydrophilic actives into an anhydrous system. Provides clinically proven restructuring-stimulating action. Stimulates cell metabolism and the synthesis of dermal components. Improves the water absorption retention capacity of the lip.
• Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract - This patented extract is a unique multi-level antioxidant providing the following benefits: it reduces oxidative stress by scavenging free radicals, chelating free iron/copper resulting from UV exposure and inhibiting the action of matrix-metalloproteases (MMP) on dermal components.
• Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline -lipoaminated biological vehicle for hydroxyproline: a specific amino acid of the dermal connective tissue with proven action on the skin and lips. Maintains the integrity of the cutaneous barrier. Restores the skin's natural defense mechanisms. Re-balances the natural anti-aging defenses of the skin.
• Isodecyl Salicylate - Highly refined and mild micro-exfoliating agent. Helps prevent chapped lips by favouring timely keratinisation.
• Tetrahydropipernine (THP) - An alkaloid extract from black pepper with outstanding properties and that offer a new perspective in nutrient delivery through the skin. Optimizes the absorption of the actives into the skin.
• Ceramide III, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl/Lauroyl Glutamate - Prevents dehydration and reinforces the skin’s natural protective lipid barrier.