For All Skin Types. G.M. Collin Body Treatment Oil is a sublime treating oil with a delicate and quick-absorbing texture that nourishes, hydrates, and protects skin. G.M. Collin Body Treatment Oil enhances the skin's elasticity and firmness, helps to relax a tired or tense body, and provides a pleasant sensation of well-being. Skin feels satiny soft and appears healthier and younger.
G.M. Collin Body Treatment Oil Features:
• Hydrating and relaxing oil, perfect as massage oil
• Formulated with a natural cocktail of Essential Nutrients, particularly rich in Omega 3 and 6, such as Argan Oil
• Paraben-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free
• Laminaria and Vitis Vinifera Oil rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids from plant origin
• Vegetal lipidic complex
G.M. Collin Body Treatment Oil Benefits:
• Helps to restore, protect and nourish the skin
• Visibly improves loss of tone and elasticity
• Leaves the skin soft, healthy and younger-looking
• Hydrates and repairs the hydro-lipidic barrier
• Provides the skin with Carotenoids / Phytosetrols, moisturizs, refines, and stimulates biological activity of skin tissue
• Nourishes and protects, reinforcing the epidermal barrier property and the cohesion of the skin, improving skin elasticity and flexibility
How To Use:
Apply after shower or exfoliation. Can be applied as massage oil. can be used daily, alone or in combination with the appropriate G.M. Collin body care treatment.
• Argan Oil - Ecocert - rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids (like Linoleic Acid and Omega 6), and in natural Tocopherols - nourishes, regenerates and protects
• Lupin (Lupinus Albus) Oil & Wheat (Triticum Vulgare) Germ Oil Unsaponifiables - a natural cocktail of Essential Nutrients, particularly rich in Omega 3 and 6, EFA, Carotenes (Pro-Vitamin A) and Tocopherols (vitamin E). Contains Phytosterols and Phenolic compounds. Anti-elastase and antioxidant activity 10,000 times as effective as Vitamin E and 5,000 times as effective as a mixture of Vitamin C and Glutathion. Protect DNA and thus help prevent visible signs of premature skin aging.
• Macadamia Nut Oil - rich, nutritious oil from Australian sources - Provides a rich, cushiony skin feel and protects the skin.
• Laminaria and Vitis Vinifera Oil - rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids from plant origin - Provides the skin with Carotenoids / Phytosterols, which moisturize the skin, enable to refine its texture, and stimulate biological activity of skin tissue. EFA in combination with Phospholipids have a firming action.
• Vegetal Lipidic Complex (Octyldodecanol, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ethyl Oleate and Ethyl Linoleat) - Nourishes, protects, reinforces the epidermal barrier property and the cohesion of the skin, improving the skin's elasticity and flexibility
• Essential Oils: Juniperus Virginiana, Cymbopogon Marini, Lavandula Hybrida, Eucalyptus Radiata, Citrus Limonum - Activate drainage (microcirculation) and reduction of cellulite