For All Skin Types.
Guinot Age Logic Cellulaire is the first skincare product actually capable of deprogramming the aging process. Guinot Age Logic Cellulaire combines Cellular Energy and the regenerating power of cellular life concentrate to firm and nourish skin, improve hydrate level, and create renewed cellular activity. After using Guinot Age Logic Cellulaire in 1 month, a reduction in visible signs of aging on the skin can be observed.
In addition to the potent biological complex found in the best-known Guinot anti-aging moisturizers, Guinot Age Logic Cellulaire contains - for the first time ever - ATP, the basic life-giving molecule that releases the energy essential to cells' vital functions. ATP combined with "Oxynergine" boosts cells' consumption of oxygen.
The effects of the anti-aging active ingredients coupled with the energizing actions of ATP, act intelligently to target the "logic" of cellular agiing.
The cells' vital functions are spectacularly well revived, skin regains firmness and a youthful glow, and wrinkles are visibly smoothed.
The normal cellular aging process is reversed through the application of Age Logic Cellulaire as Age Cellulaire provides the solution to each aging phenomenon.
1. Guinot Age Logic Cellulaire contains ATP to compensate for the ATP shortfall caused by the aging process. ATP is transformed into ADP with the aid of ADPase and ATPase. ATP is the biological factor essential for life and supplies the energy that the cell needs to regenerate.
2. Guinot Age Logic Cellulaire contains an innovative active ingredient, Oxynergine which, when combined with ATP, increases the cells' oxygen consumption by stimulating their metabolism, thus energizing the cells in a state of lethargy.
3. Guinot Age Logic Cellulaire solves the problem of the formation of free radicals, compensating for the lack of natural defenses in the older cell by supplying Vitamins C and E, antioxidants that combat oxidative stress.
4. Guinot Age Logic Cellulaire, rich in anti-glycan agents, protects the skin from the loss of elasticity and firmness associated with the natural aging process.
5. Guinot Age Logic Cellulaire stimulates cellular metabolism and boosts cell renewal thanks to the Cellular Life Concentrate and Sepitonic.Key Actions
• The combination of Cellular Energy (ATP and Oxynergin) and the restoring power of Cellular Life Concentrate helps support natural cellular activity.Benefits
• Cellular energy helps reactivate older skin cells that have become lethargic or dormant over time.
• In 1 month, a reduction in visible signs of aging on the skin can be observed.How To Use:
After thoroughly cleansing the face, apply Guinot Age Logic Cellulaire morning and evening; suitable for mature and/or dull and lifeless skin. Use appropriate skin care products for the skin's needs.
Key Active Ingredients
Key Active Ingredients
ATP + Oxynergin
Reactivates skin cellulaire energy by giving life back to the lethargic cells: << Fuel of the cells >>
All mature and/or tired skins.
The skin is firmed, smoothed, healthy glow
• ADP (adenosine triphosphate): stores and delivers the energy neeeded for the cells' vital functions
• Oxynergin (bacterial filtrate): helps support cellular oxygenation via the mitochondria, thuss stimulating their natural processes
• Cellular Life Concentrate + Sepitonic: supply the elements required for cellular life and regeneration
• Vitamins E + C + anti-glycation: helps combat the formation of free radicals and the glycation phenomenonIngredients:
Guinot Age Logic Cellulaire contains: Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Cewtyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PVP, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Biosaccharide Gum-1, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Hexyldecanol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Betaine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Linalool, Pectin, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Glucose, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, limonene, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Prolyl Histamine HCI, Butylene Glycol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Sodium Chloride, hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Zinc Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Potassium Chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Calcium Chloride, REd 4 (CI 14700), Sodium Methylparaben, Glutamic ACid, Sodium Phosphate, Leucine, Glutamine, Arginine, Lysine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Tyrosine, Alanine, Glycine, Phenylalanine, Serine, Sodium Acetate, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methionine, Sorbic Acid, Histidine, Tryptophan, Adenine, hydroxyproline, Tetrasodium EDTA, Adenosine Triphosphate, DNA, RNA, Adenosine Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholesterol, Cysteine, Folic Acid, Glutathione, Inositol, Menadione, Niacin, Niacinaminde, PABA, Pyridoxine CHI, Retinyl Acetate, Riboflavin, Thiamine HCI, Tocopherol