Stress Reducing. Kneipp Valerian & Hops Herbal Bath helps to relieve nervous tension, improve sleep and focus. For centuries, Valerian and Hops have been known for their calming qualities. Kneipp Valerian & Hops Herbal Bath leaves the tired and sore muscles become relaxed, the mind stop racing and the body will rejoice in a full night of comfortable sleep. Best results will be obtained when either sleep or rest after taking the soak.
Features / Benefits:
• Color, parabens, and preservative free.
• Dermatologist Tested.
• Soothes and calms the skin and mind.
• Helps tired and sore muscles become relaxed.
• Rejoice in a full night of comfortable sleep.
How To Use:
• Fill bath with warm water. Pour in one cap full of herbal bath and stir thoroughly.
• Water Temperature: 97o - 100oF / 36o - 38oC.
• Bathing Time: 15-20 minutes.
If you suffer from nervous restlessness and disturbed sleep we recommend a "half-bath" in moderately warm water with Kneipp Deep Sleep Bath. While taking a "half-bath" the lower part of the body is submerged to the waist. The upper part of the body should remain clothed. Bath should be taken during the afternoon or evening at 97o - 99oF / 36o - 37oC for 10 minutes.
Valerian & Hops (Sleep Well) - for deep restorative sleep, relaxation and insomnia.
• Valeriana Officinallis Oil - derived from Valerian, a plant native to Europe and Asia. The root is richly aromatic and proven to reduce anxiety and calm stress.
• Humulus Lupulus, also known as Hops - combine with the benefits of Valerian to induce a calm, stress-free atmosphere.
• Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - acts as an antioxidant, fighting damaging free radicals.
Kneipp Valerian & Hops Herbal Bath contains: Polysorbate 20, Aqua (Water), Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Citronellol, Parfum (Fragrance), Geraniol, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Valeriana Officinalis Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Farnesol, Camphor, Tocopherol, CI 42090 (Blue 1).