Kneipp Thermal Springs Bath Salt Sachet: Eucalyptus (2.1 oz)
Kneipp Thermal Springs Bath Salt Sachet - Eucalyptus - 2.1 oz
Sinus Relief. Kneipp Eucalyptus Thermal Springs Bath Salt is all natural and rich in minerals, trace elements, and Vitamin E to ensure overall skin health. The salt binds proteins to the skin, which will hold water for skin balance, and trap essential body heat. Kneipp Eucalyptus Thermal Springs Bath Salt also helps stimulate and relieve sinuses especially during cold and flu season. Features / Benefits:
• Color, parabens, and preservative free.
• Dermatologist tested and confirmed skin tolerance.
• With natural ingredients.
• Stimulates and helps relieve sinuses.
• Warming and beneficial during cold and flu season. How To Use:
• Pour one cap full of bath salts into warm, running bath water.
• Allow the salts to dissolve.
• Bath at least 20 minutes to ensure maximum healing benefits. Tip:
When you feel the first signs of a cold coming on, take a foot bath with increasing temperature. Dip both feet into a bowl filled with warm water of about 95oF. Add a 1/4 cap of Eucalyptus Thermal Spring Salt and continue to add hot water to increase the temperature. After 15 minutes, water temperature should be 104oF. Soak 5 more minutes in water before toweling off your legs. Relax in your bed for 20 minutes for maximum benefit of your therapeutic foot soak. (this method should not be used by persons w/ vascular conditions). Active Herb:
Eucalyptus (Sinus Relief) - a natural disinfectant, relief of runny nose, sinus congestion and allergies. Key Ingredients:
• Sodium Chloride - softens skin, detoxifies, and draws out impurities.
• Vitamin E –acts as an antioxidant, fighting damaging free radicals.
• Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil - clears sinuses and aids the body and mind through its fragrant aroma and absorption into the skin. Ingredients:
Kneipp Eucalyptus Thermal Springs Bath Salt contains: Sodium Chloride, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Sodium Carbonate, Polysorbate 20, Limonene, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate.