Anti-Aging / For All Skin Types.
NuFace is a FDA-approved, hand-held microcurrent device that delivers gentle, micro-impulses deep into the facial muscles to increase collagen and elastin production and prevent premature aging of the skin. Developed as a non-invasive face lift, the NuFace instantly firms and tones the complexion in as little as 5 minutes a day. With consistent use of the NuFace device, the skin will become more supple and plump as the depth of fine lines, wrinkles and nasolabial folds decrease, the cheekbones and jowls become more contoured and the eyebrows lift. NuFace System contains:
• NuFace Device
• Conductivity Gel - 8.45 oz
• Optimizing Mist - 8 oz
• Instructional DVD
• Instructional Manual
• 9-volt Alkaline Battery
Features / Benefits:
• Instantly firms and tones skin.
• With consistent use, fine lines, wrinkles and nasolabial folds diminish while eyebrows lift and cheekbones and jowls become more contoured.
• FDA approved.
• Safe and effective.
• Convenient hand-held device.
• Adjustable intensity levels.
• Instant results in as little as 5 minutes a day.
How To Use:
• Start by cleaning your face with a non-oil based cleanser.
• Apply preferred water based serum (do not use vitamin A).
• Men should shave before using the NuFace device as hair can interfere with the conductivity of the probes and areas under a bread or mustache can not be treated.
• Apply the Conductivity Gel all over the face or to the specific area being treated before NuFace device application.
• When using the NuFace device make sure you are positioned in front of a mirror in a well-lit room.
• Simply glide the NuFace device over the natural contours of the face for an instant visible lift.
• Lift and hold each point for 5-10 seconds.
• Begin at the jaw line. Position the bottom probe on the jaw line with the top probe slightly above the bottom probe (starting on the nasolabial fold).
• Slowly glide the NuFace device from the jowl area to the lobe of the ear.
• Next, position the bottom probe slightly under the cheek bone, by the corner of the mouth and staying outside the circular mouth muscle, with the top probe slightly above the bottom probe (starting on the nasolabial folds).
• Slowly glide the NuFace device from the beginning of the cheek bone, by the nose, to the mid point of the ear.
• To treat the upper cheeks and temples, position the bottom probe under the cheek bone, by the nose, with the top probe slightly above the bottom probe and staying outside the orbital rim of the eye (circular eye muscles).
• Slowly glide the NuFace device from the beginning of the cheek bone, by the nose, to the temple/upper ear.
• Repeat each step at total of 3 times before moving on to the forehead and brows.
• Position the probes horizontally, with probes off centered above the thick of the brows.
• Slowly glide your NuFace device upward and toward the hairline.
• Position the probes horizontally, with the proves slightly above the arch of your brow.
• Slowly glide the NuFace device upward and toward the hairline.
• Repeat each step a total of 3 times and on the opposite side of the face.
• View instructional DVD for training on advanced techniques for optimal lifting results.
• To finish, remove Conductivity Gel, spray the Optimizing Mist and apply preferred moisturizer.
• Avoid the eye area, around the mouth, and the mid line (vertical center) of the neck.
The NuFace device should not be used by:
• Pregnant women.
• People subject to seizures.
• People with cancer/tumors.
• People with cardiac pacemakers.
• People with implanted defibrillators/stimulators.
• People with electronic implanted devices.
• Use only an alkaline 9-volt battery.
• Do not submerge the device in water and do not use in a damp location or while bathing or swimming.
• The user assumes all responsibility for the application of this treatment and the use of the NuFace device.
NuFace Conductivity Gel
NuFace Conductivity Gel was formulated specifically for microcurrent treatments to allow maximum transfer of microcurrents to the muscles, resulting in a firmer, more toned complexion. A thin layer of the NuFace Conductivity Gel is to be applied before treating any area with the NuFace device and can be used directly after applying a water based serum.
Features / Benefits:
• Allows maximum transfer of microcurrents to muscles.
• Provides optimum lifting and firming benefits for the skin.
• Can be used after applying water based serum.
• Only a thin layer needs to be applied to area being treated.
How To Use:
• Apply a thin layer, to the area being treated, before NuFace device application.
• Reactivate with Optimizing Mist if gel begins to dry out during treatment.
• Remove with a warm washcloth.
NuFace Conductivity Gel contains: Purified water, 1, 2-Propanediol, Carboxylate Polymer, Citrate Salt, F, D, and C Blue #1.
NuFace Optimizing Mist.
NuFace Optimizing Mist is a multi-functional spraying mist that can be used as a toner at morning or night, a skin refresher during the day and to remoisten the Conductivity Gel when treating the skin with the NuFace device. Utilizing Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera, NuFace Optimizing Gel provides optimal hydration for firm, supple skin.
Features / Benefits:
• Multi-functional spraying mist.
• Can be used as toner, refresher or optimizer.
• Provides optimal hydration to skin.
• Leave skin firm and supple.
• Hyaluronic acid - Deeply hydrates.
• Aloe vera - Reduces redness and inflammation.
I didn't know that I would really get results with this gadget. My husband and I were having coffee recently, and he said that my "beauty toy" must be working for me. I'm 64, and I don't want any surgical procedures. This NuFace system is easy to use and safe.
I shared my secret with my mom about this face lift beauty gadget. I was really skeptical, but so glad now that I ordered it. I followed the instructions, and I saw visible results. My mother said she's seen improvement in her skin, especially the eye area.