Cellex-C Seline-E Cream – 2 oz
For Normal/Dry Skin. Cellex-C Seline-E Cream helps to prevent lipid per-oxidation, reaction of fats and oils with oxygen to form peroxides. Cellex-C Seline-E Cream is a day or night cream to maintain optimal skin condition and health, heal the damage caused by the environment and free radicals.
• Cellex-C Seline-E Cream is one of the major sources of aging stems from a process known as lipid peroxidation—the reaction of fats and oils with oxygen to form peroxides. As the skin is the third most fatty organ in the body, it is little wonder that the effects of lipid peroxidation should manifest itself as wrinkles and brown ‘age spots’, which are a direct by-product of lipid peroxidation. Vitamin E is, at present, the only known anti-oxidant which helps prevent lipid peroxidation of the cell membrane.
• Contains vitamin E. This vitamin is, in fact, not a single compound, but a group of eight slightly different chemicals divided into two major groups called tocopherols and tocotrienols.
• Contains vitamin E in the form of tocopherols. Tocopherols are very effective in skin care treatments and is recognized as the most efficient form of E for protecting lipids from damage by free-radicals. Free-radicals compromise the healthy functioning of skin cells, making the complexion appear pasty, blotchy and dull.
• Contains vitamin E in the form of tocotrienols. Tocotrienols have similar properties to tocopherols but are credited to be 40 to 50 times more effective at repairing skin damage.
• Contains bioflavonoids. Seline-E’s characteristic yellow marigold color is largely derived from the high concentration of bioflavonoids. In nature, they work synergistically to reduce lipid peroxidation and to neutralize free radicals. In cosmetics they may have additional benefits to their anti-oxidant activity. Flavonoids appear to help stabilize collagen through their ability to bind with collagen fibers, which may ultimately help deter premature aging of the skin.
Enhances the potency of vitamin C, helps maintain optimal skin conditions, and provides anti-oxidant protection and moisturization for the skin.
• Cellex-C Seline-E Cream’s powerful vitamin E/bioflavonoid complex works synergistically with vitamin C. Each has the ability to restore the other back to its original state after they have been used to neutralize free radicals.
• Applied over Cellex-C Serum or Hydra 5 B-Complex, Seline-E immediately creates a luxuriously moist, smooth, feel to the skin.
• Excellent moisturizer for normal, dry or combination skin. May be applied day or night.
• Suitable moisturizer for both men and women.
• Skin moisturizing and smoothing benefits can be seen in 3–6 weeks of daily use.
How To Use:
• Cleanse and tone.
• Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex. Apply Cellex-C product of choice (when using Serum, reverse steps 3 and 4).
• Apply Cellex-C Seline-E Cream liberally to face, neck and V of chest. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
• Apply sunscreen if required.
Store in a cool, dark place.
Vitamin E (tocopheryl and tocotrienol), bioflavonoids, and aloe barbadensis gel.
Cellex-C Seline-E Cream contains: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate, Cetyl Alcohol, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Bioflavonoids, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Triethanolamine, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700).