Cellex-C Betaplex Fresh Complexion Mist – 6 oz
For All Skin Types. Cellex-C Betaplex Fresh Complexion Mist is packed with botanical extracts and natural acids to tighten pores and stimulate new skin cells to the surface by encouraging old, dead cells to fall away. Cellex-C Betaplex Fresh Complexion Mist also use as a toner and makeup foundation for women or as an after-shave for men.
• Cellex-C Betaplex Fresh Complexion Mist contains a powerful combination of alpha and beta hydroxy acids. This oil-free liquid is designed to help stimulate new skin cells to the surface by encouraging dry, lifeless old cells to fall away. This stimulating process helps restore youthful looking translucency, smoothness and color to the skin.
• Contains 3% alpha and beta hydroxy acids in a pH adjusted, herbal solution.
• Contains lactic acid. A naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid found in sour milk and other fermented products.
• Contains cucumber extract. Cucumber is a natural astringent and helps tighten pores.
• Beneficial skin smoothing constituents include glycine, glutamic acid, linoleic acid, lysine, tyrosine and zinc.
• Contains malic acid. A naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid found naturally in apples, cherries and other fruits.
• Contains rice wine extract. Legendary in Japan for its enhancement of beauty, the rice wine bath is 3,000 years old. Skin is so soothed and softened that the sake (rice wine) used for bathing sold in Japan is called ‘tama no hada sake’ or ‘skin-like-a-gleaming-jewel-sake’.
• Contains witch hazel extract. Traditionally used as a skin freshener, local anesthetic and astringent, its skin enhancing ingredients are an abundance of tannins.
• Contains lavender oil. One of the most popular skin soothing oils since ancient times, lavender contains tannins, coumarins and flavonoids.
• Contains thyme oil. Since Roman times, thyme oil has been used for its wound healing ability and antimicrobial qualities. Thyme contains flavonoids and tannins.
A twentieth century translation of the ancient and traditional Japanese “beauty water” suitable for even the most delicate skin. Use Cellex-C Betaplex Fresh Complexion Mist after exercising or cleansing to help tighten, tone and refresh the skin.
• Healthy, young looking skin has a texture that reflects light like the surface of a diamond, it is silky smooth to the touch, and has a healthy, rosy glow. Photo damaged and intrinsically aged skin no longer sheds dead skin cells at the same frequency as young skin. The result is a build-up of opaque skin cells creating the dry, devitalized, flat complexion—typical of old looking skin—which hides the fresh, new layer of skin beneath. It is this new surface that is revealed with regular use of Betaplex.
• Regular use will dramatically increase the youthful looking reflective quality of the skin.
• Gentle enough for delicate skin.
• Herbal-based mist, rich in hydroxy acids, helps stimulate the skin’s natural sloughing action to reveal a fresh, glowing complexion.
• Tones and tightens while helping to remove the dry, thickened, outer layer of your skin.
• A wonderfully, refreshing skin ‘pick-up’ to use after exercising or cleansing.
• Can be used by women and men (as an after-shave) with all skin types.
• Generally, improvement in the overall appearance of the skin can be seen within 5 — 8 weeks of daily use.
How To Use:
• After cleansing, spray Cellex-C Betaplex Fresh Complexion Mist onto a cotton ball or hands.
• Pat gently over face, neck and V of chest. Avoid eye area.
• Apply treatment formulation or moisturizer of choice.
Within two minutes after application of Cellex-C Betaplex Fresh Complexion Mist, a slight tingling sensation may be felt due to the higher concentration of hydroxy acid in the complexion mist. This will subside momentarily. If discomfort occurs, rinse again with cool water and discontinue use. To enhance the exfoliation process, use an exfoliating mask once a week.
Rice wine extract, lactic acid, malic acid, silica, willow bark, witch hazel, thyme, peppermint and lavender extracts.
Cellex-C Betaplex Fresh Complexion Mist contains: Water (Aqua), Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Distillate, Glycerin, Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Willow Bark (Salix Alba) Extract, Cucumber (Cucumis Saitvus) Extract, Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense) Extract, Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Oil, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil, Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 5 (CI 61570).